The TiE DC 2012 Board is:
- President — Dolly Oberoi, CEO, C2 Technologies
- President –Elect – PV Boccasam, Venture Partner, Novak Biddle
- Past –President – Satya Akula, President and CEO, Amyx, Inc.
- George Abraham, Chief Operating Officer & Managing Member Veda Healthcare Partners, LLC
- Anand Anandalingam, Dean, Robert H Smith School of Business
- Sid Banerjee, CEO Clarabridge
- Anjali Kataria, Sr. Fellow and Director of HIX Program, Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
- Prashant Kothari, CEO String Real Estate Information Services
- Kay Ramesh, President, CTEC
- Pallabi Saboo, CEO, Harmonia
- Sandeep Somaiya, CEO, NETE
- Pradeep Wahi, President and CEO, Antenna Research Associates, Inc.
- Dendy Young, Managing Partner, McLean Capital, LLC
Dolly Oberoi said, “I am looking forward to working with the board next year to drive some exciting new programming for TiE and the larger DC entrepreneur community. Entrepeneurship in DC is thriving today even in the rough economic climate and we hope to encourage that enthusiasm with an exciting year of programming that will include extensive outreach to women entrepreneurs and reinstating more formal mentoring programs.”