SAVE THE DATE: The 13th annual MILCOM Conference and Exposition, “Networks…Attaining the Value,” will be held at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland, November 7-10.
The event is hosted by The Boeing Company and co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the IEEE Communications Society. MILCOM is a international conference for military communications. It gathers the top leaders from government, military, industry and academia in order to conduct an interactive forum.
The MILCOM conference program will feature technical panels, tutorials and small business workshops. Topics to be disused will include cybersecurity, communications systems, network protocols, cellular networks, and Department of Defense programs. The featured speakers will include:
- GEN Ann E. Dunwoody, USA, Commanding General, Army Materiel Command
- Lt Gen Charles R. Davis, USAF, Commander, Electronic Systems Center
- LTG Rhett A. Hernandez, USA, Commanding General, U.S. Army Cyber Command /2nd Army
- LTG Susan S. Lawrence, USA, Chief Information Officer/G-6, U.S. Army
- Lt Gen Ellen M. Pawlikowski, USAF, Commander, Space and Missile Systems Center
- Brigadier Andy Bristow, Chief of Staff, UK National Contingent Afghanistan
A schedule of events, list of exhibitors and online registration form is available at the MILCOM website.