Today, A-T Solutions Inc announced it has established a Strategic Advisory Group to offer consults and insights into market trends as well as help address customer challenges.
A-T Solutions President and CEO Dennis Kelly said, “As demands for counterterrorism support continue to grow, our customers have a growing need for comprehensive, innovative, highly relevant solutions. We’re pleased to establish this new group to help our team maintain unique insight into trends, technology, policy changes and customer challenges.”
A-T Solutions strategic advisors include eight distinguished professionals, including:
- The Hon. Charles E. Allen — Mr. Allen served as undersecretary for intelligence and analysis for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and served as the national intelligence officer for warning and counterterrorism, and as deputy chief for intelligence and assistant director for collection, for the Central Intelligence Agency.
- Jay Davis — Dr. Davis is president of the Hertz Foundation, founder of the Center for Accelerator Mass Spectrometry, the world’s most versatile and productive AMS laboratory, and is the founding director of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
- Ambassador David T. Johnson — Ambassador Johnson most recently served as assistant secretary of state for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, and previously served as charge d’affaires and deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in London and Afghan coordinator for the United States. He is a member of the UN’s International Narcotics Control Board.
- Kathleen Kiernan — Dr. Kiernan is CEO of Kiernan Group Holdings, and served as the assistant director for the Office of Strategic Intelligence and Information for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. She is currently the national chair for the InfraGard Program, a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the private sector, and also co-chair of the Homeland Security Intelligence Council for the Intelligence and National Security Alliance.
- Lt. Gen. Thomas F. Metz — Lt. Gen. Metz served almost 40 years in the U.S. military and brings the experience of a combat commander who led more than 120,000 coalition troops that were part of the Multi-National Corps in Iraq. He also served as the U.S. Army’s Training and Doctrine Command’s deputy commanding general, and in his final assignment was the director of the Joint IED Defeat Organization.
- The Hon. Thomas W. O’Connell — Col. O’Connell has served more than 30 years in various military intelligence and special operations positions, and most recently served as the assistant secretary of defense for Special Operations and Low Intensity Conflict, in which role he was responsible for civilian oversight of 52,000 U.S. Special Operations Command personnel. He is currently an independent consultant.
- Richard Schaffer — Mr. Schaffer has more than 40 years of government service, including roles as a former senior executive with the National Security Agency and director, Information and Infrastructure Assurance, in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense.
- Frederick A. Turco — Mr. Turco has nearly 40 years of experience within the intelligence community, having held senior positions within the Central Intelligence Agency, where he was in charge of five headquarters units, including the Counterterrorism Center.