Today, TWD announced it was awarded a $121 million SeaPort-e Task Order by the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). TWD will work with the Command Information Office (CIO) to provide IT services and support.
CEO and President of TWD Larry Besterman said, “This win is the largest unrestricted task order in TWD’s history and represents a big step forward in the company’s development. We are pleased to continue our long-standing relationship with the Department of Defense.”
TWD will support NAVSEA in areas including:
- Microsoft® SharePoint® Development and Administration
- Network Architecture and Design
- Systems Management and Virtualization
- IP and PBX Telecommunications Services
- Video Teleconferencing Support
- NAVSEA Headquarters Information Assurance Support
- Certification and Accreditation Lifecycle Support
- Applications Lifecycle Management
- IT Solutions Engineering
- Data Warehousing and Archiving Support
- NMCI/CoSC/NGEN Support
“Our goal is to swiftly identify NAVSEA’s challenges and deliver integrated solutions, all while maintaining existing operations that create high value for the customer,” added Besterman.