Sotera Defense Solutions (Sotera) secured over $15 million in Cyber Security and C4ISR programs to support the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR). Sotera is a leading provider of mission-critical, technology-based systems, solutions and services for national security agencies and programs of the U.S. government.
These awards signify a mixture of new work and expanded opportunities under existing contracts that include the following:
- A task order to provide secure engineering support to SPAWAR’s Navy Medicine Enterprise Information Assurance and Network Engineering Program
- A task order to provide engineering support for Integrated RF Communications Systems to the Department of State in support of its U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) mission
- An award to provide engineering, development and information assurance services to the U.S. Navy Cyber Command’s Collaboration at Sea (CaS) Unified Atlantic Regional Network Operations Center (UARNOC)
- A task order to provide information assurance services to the U.S. Navy’s TacMobile program, responsible for equipping maritime patrol aircraft with pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight data processing and analysis
- A task order to provide security technical testing and certification support for the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI). This includes Certification Test & Evaluation (CT&E) of NMCI components, and conducting site Security Test & Evaluation (ST&E) of classified and unclassified NMCI sites
“The breadth of these recent wins illustrate the successful expansion of Sotera’s capabilities, particularly in the growing cyber operations, cyber intelligence and C4ISR mission areas,” said John Hillen, President and CEO of Sotera. “We are pleased to add this additional expertise to the wide range of mission support solutions and services we provide to our valued SPAWAR customer.”