SAVE THE DATE: The 7th Annual Federal M&A Outlook will take place on Tuesday, October 25 at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner. Registration will start at 7:00 AM and the event lasts until 10:00 AM.
This year the Federal M&A Outlook will focus on the deal environment for M&A transactions in the Aerospace, Defense and Government (ADG) sector. Topics to be discussed include, public and private valuation trends, divestitures/spin-offs, going private transactions, 2012 elections and much more.
- Edward S. Caso, Jr., Managing Director & Senior Analyst, IT/BPO Services Equity Research Team, WELLS FARGO SECURITIES
- Paul R. Feeko, Partner, Transaction Advisory Services, ERNST & YOUNG LLP
- Lawrence T. Yanowitch, Co–Chair, Global Mergers & Acquisitions Group, MORRISON & FOERSTER LLP
- S. Bradford Antle, President & Chief Executive Officer, SALIENT FEDERAL SOLUTIONS, INC.
- Donald S. Blair, Managing Director, RAYMOND JAMES & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- Craig A. Bondy, Principal, GTCR, LLC
- Walter P. Havenstein, Chief Executive Officer, SAIC
- Robert D. Kipps, Managing Director, KIPPSDESANTO & CO.
- Jeffrey McGrath, Managing Director, SAGENT ADVISORS INC.
- Jean A. Stack, Managing Director, HOULIHAN LOKEY
- Gregory V. Van Beuren, Managing Director & Partner, BLUESTONE CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC
For more information you can contact: MAOutlook@mofo.com.