On September 19, 2011, Innocoll, Inc. announced that it will be releasing six more products to update its advanced wound care and related collagen-based products based on a series of regulatory approval and recent product listings. These items include bilayer, powder, sponge, film, spray and gel formats that will be available in the U.S. and international markets including EU, New Zealand and Canada.
“We have successfully expanded our portfolio of collagen-based products to include a wide range of presentations and applications,” said Dr. Michael Myers, Innocoll’s CEO and President. “We are actively preparing for the commercialization of these products in the near future.”
Innocoll is a private, biopharmaceutical company focused on biodegradable surgical implants and topically applied healthcare products. The organization develops an array of pharmaceutical products and medical devices using its proprietary collagen-based technologies.
See the complete, detailed product list below:
- CollaCare®, a range of advanced bioactive wound dressings for the management of chronic and acute wounds available in sponge, film and powder formats.
- CollaCare® Dental, a lyophilized collagen matrix for the management of oral wounds including periodontal and other dental surgical wounds.
- Collexa®, an advanced bilayer wound dressing for the management of heavily exudating chronic wounds and burns.
- Lidocoll®, an OTC topical analgesic available in collagen-based spray and gel formats containing 4% lidocaine hydrochloride for the relief of pain associated with minor burns, cuts, and skin irritations.
- CollaGentle™, a collagen-based spray for skin conditioning and moisturizing.
- Zorpreva™, a series of collagen-based absorbable hemostats for use in surgery including maxillofacial and dental surgeries.