The Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce, Professional Services Council and Washington Technology announced the finalists for the 9th Annual Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards.
These awards honor the commitment, innovation and leadership to excellence of individuals and businesses involved in the GovCon (government contracting) sector.
Founder of SAIC, Dr. J. Robert Beyster, will be acknowledged with a Hall of Fame award for his career achievement. Other awards include Contractor of the Year, Executive of the Year and Public Sector Partner of the Year.
The finalists are listed below for each category.
Contractor of the Year (less than $25 million)
- Beacon Associates, Inc.
- CPS Professional Services, LLC
- Fulcrum IT Services
- InCadence Strategic Solutions
Contractor of the Year ($25-75 million)
- IntelliDyne, LLC
- Invertix Corporation
Contractor of the Year ($75-300 million)
- High Performance Technologies, Inc.
- Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc.
- Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.
Contractor of the Year (greater than $300 million)
- Carahsoft Technology Corp.
- ICF International
- NCI, Inc.
Executive of the Year (less than $75 million)
- Dolly Oberoi, C2 Technologies, Inc.
- Larry Letow, Convergence Technology Consulting
- Phil Panzarella, CPS Professional Services, LLC
- Dawn Halfaker, Halfaker and Associates LLC
- Katherine Sleep, LIST Innovative Solutions
Executive of the Year ($75-300 million)
- Randy Slager, Catapult Technology LTD
- Bob Kocher, Ideal Innovations, Inc.
- Chris Torti, Jorge Scientific Corporation
- Neil Albert, MCR, LLC
- Tony Jimenez, MicroTech
Executive of the Year (greater than $300 million)
- Paul Cofoni, CACI International, Inc.
- George Schindler, CGI Federal
- Matt O’Connell, GeoEye Inc.
- Harry Martin, Intelligent Decisions
- Walt Havenstein, SAIC
Public Sector Partner of the Year
- Michelle Foster, Deputy Director, Tactical Operations Center, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dan Gordon, Administrator, Office of Federal Procurement Policy