Earlier this week, Eloqua announced the finalists for its fifth annual Markie Awards, which honor businesses for sales and marketing leadership and achievement of exceptional Revenue Performance Management results. Eloqua is the leading provider of on-demand Revenue Performance Management solutions
The ceremony will be held in San Francisco on Thursday, October 20, 2011. Winners in 20 categories will be recognized at the Eloqua Experience 2011. These reciepients were chosen from a competitive pool of almost 200 submissions, each representing a wide range of businesses and industries. Some past winners include SolarWinds Inc. and Dun & Bradstreet.
“The companies represented on this list of finalists are all shining examples of organizations that recognize the unbreakable relationship between sales and marketing innovation and revenue performance,” said Joe Payne, CEO of Eloqua. “Markie finalists are increasing the sales and marketing funnel, driving thousands of qualified leads to sales, and more importantly contributing millions of dollars in revenue growth. I’m always impressed by the significant business impact our Markie finalists are achieving each and every day.”
Here is the list of the 2011 Markie finalists listed alphabetically in their categories:
- Best Customer Lifecycle Program: D&B, Forrester Research, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.
- Best International Campaign: National Instruments, OpenText Corporation, Perceptive Software, Cisco TelePresence
- Best Lead Nurturing Program: Avid, GSMA Limited, McAfee, Rally Software
- Best Lead Scoring Program: GAIN Capital, JDSU, STEMCELL Technologies, Inc., Taleo
- Clean House: Autotask Corporation, McAfee, National Instruments, New Hope Natural Media, a division of Penton Media, Inc.
- Connecting in the AppCloud Award: Actiance, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Progress Software, Vertafore
- Event Nirvana: Domo Technologies, Isilon Systems, NIIT Enterprise Learning Solutions, Sonic Foundry, Inc.
- Extraordinary Email: Cleveland Cavaliers, Eaton, Shoretel, STRATFOR
- Fastest Time to Value: Terapeak, Blackbaud, Inc., Covidien Energy-Based Devices, Trend Micro Incorporated
- Getting to Know You Award: Box, Citrix Online, Cleveland Cavaliers, KPA
- Integration Innovation: Avid, Concur Technologies, InterfaceFLOR, Singtel Optus
- Marketing and Sales BFF (RPM): Citrix Online, ECI Telecom, J.D. Power and Associates, Kronos Incorporated
- Marketing Center of Excellence: Motorola Solutions, National Instruments, NetApp, Platts
- Marketing Visionary: Meagen Eisenberg, ArcSight (an HP Company), Heather Loisel, JDA Software Kimberly Prescott, Intermec Technologies Corporation, Niraj Sharma, Arrow ECS
- Most Creative Marketing Campaign: American Express Small Business Services, ArcSight (an HP Company), Reed Business Information, Unisource Worldwide, Inc.
- One View of the Truth (RPM): Concur Technologies, D&B, uptime software
- Revenue Growth (RPM): ADP, Cross Telecom, Cvent, Inc.
- Rookie of the Year: CHEP USA, ion interactive, TELUS, Tenzing Managed IT Services
- Sales Impact (RPM): Cross Telecom, Kronos Incorporated, ReadyTalk, STEMCELL Technologies, Inc.
- Social Media Innovation: Cvent, Inc., Ericsson, OpenText Corporation, Sage